Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of these terms.
- Change the site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of the site.
- Change any fees or charges for use of the site
1 - Payments and fees
Tickets can be purchased online using valid Visa or MasterCard credit cards only. Your bank might charge you an additional amount if you are using an international credit card.
Pricing and Availability DbExperts.me acts as the ticketing agent to the promoter of the event, the person or entity responsible for organizing and running the event, which means DbExperts.me does not set the ticket prices or determine seating allocations.
Tickets are generally sold online through DbExperts.me
DbExperts.me does not control this inventory or its availability.
2 - Ticket Seating & Limits
- When purchasing tickets on com, you may be limited to a specified number of tickets for the event. This limit is posted during the purchase process and is verified with every transaction. We do this to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted resale), counterfeit or copy of tickets is ground for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written authorization is given by the promoter, provided that even if such consent is obtained, any use of com trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to DbExperts.me consent.
- If seat allocation is required by the promoter for a particular event, the feature will be available for you to select your preferred seats online and at the time you select your ticket category.
3 - Order Processing & Confirmation
Ticket Request: Once you have confirmed your order of tickets, You will have 10 minutes to submit your payment trough the online payment system or your order will be automatically cancelled and you will need to start again.
Order Confirmation: Once you have submitted payment information online and your ticket purchase is successful, you will see a Payment Status page online. You will also receive an Order Confirmation with your e-tickets attached via email to the email address inbox you supply on the online booking form. If you do not find your Order Confirmation with your e-tickets in your inbox please check your Spam/Junk folder. To avoid our emails being seen as junk, please add our firstname.lastname@example.org address to your Address Book. The information contained on your Order Confirmation and e-tickets is important and you should keep it safely. Your e-tickets contain a Barcode which should be quoted in any correspondence and it will be required upon entering the event.
Unable to Confirm Tickets: If you do not receive an Order Confirmation with e-tickets (in the form of an Order Confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information (but especially if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information), it is your responsibility to confirm with DbExperts.me on the following email address email@example.com to confirm that your order has been placed. If it has, we will ensure you get your Order Confirmation with your e-tickets. If we confirm that the order was not placed, you may safely reorder online. DbExperts.me is not responsible for any loss you may incur if you fail to confirm with us before the event and in due time to remedy the situation.
4 - Refunds & Return Policy
Before you actually purchase your tickets, DbExperts.me will give you the opportunity to review the seat location, event and performance date you have chosen.
Once you make your final selection and purchase your tickets, DbExperts.me will not allow exchanges or refunds for any reason. By making your purchase, you agree to this condition. Please carefully review your order before you make the payment.
Once you have your tickets, keep them safe. The above condition of sale means that lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets, or tickets claimed to be not delivered/not received, cannot be replaced or refunded and you may not gain admittance to the event.
By purchasing the ticket, you agree that you will not attempt to evade, avoid or circumvent the above condition of sale in any way. You also agree that you will not contact DbExperts.me to seek a refund, or exchange. Nor will you dispute or otherwise seek a “chargeback” from the credit card company used to make the purchase. Should you do so, your tickets may be cancelled and DbExperts.me may, in its sole discretion, take the necessary to ensure that any pending ticket sales are cancelled and that you are prevented from buying tickets in the future. The only possible exception to this policy is if the event is cancelled or postponed.
5 – Cancelled and Postponed Event
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed. Special conditions will apply in such case. These conditions are set by the promoter and vary from an event to another.
DbExperts.me will attempt to contact you either by phone or email to explain the procedures and conditions required by the promoter for a refund or exchange if it is due.
When we contact you, we will use the contact details you provided at the time of booking. To get any refund or exchange due you must adhere to the procedures and conditions.
In case of Event Cancellation, all refunds of the tickets purchased online will be executed within a reasonable period following the cancellation announcement date.
Please note that refunds made by DbExperts.me, are only for the value paid for the ticket to the credit card that was used in the online ticket purchase. Delivery charges, order processing charges, and other bank charges associated with your credit card are not refundable.
DbExperts.me will not be liable for travel or any other expenses that you or anyone else incurs in connection with a cancelled or postponed event.
6 - Pricing Errors
If the amount you paid for a ticket is incorrect for any reason, regardless of that reason, DbExperts.me will reimburse the difference if the amount is overpaid; in another hand we require you to pay the difference if you underpaid. If the ticket is cancelled, a refund of the amount you paid will be made to you.
If you are able to purchase tickets before the scheduled sale of tickets start, DbExperts.me reserves the right to cancel the tickets. If the ticket is cancelled, a refund will be made at DbExperts.me sole discretion.
7 – Promoter’s Ticket Terms & Conditions
Each promoter has their own set of Terms and Conditions for the sale of tickets. We strongly advise that you check the Promoter’s Terms and Conditions before purchasing your tickets. What follows is commonly included:
- The promoter reserves the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct management deems disorderly.
- You agree not to record or transmit, or aid in recording or transmitting, any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event. You agree that the event for which you purchased tickets is a public event, that your appearance and actions inside and outside the venue where the event occurs are public in nature, and that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to your actions or conduct at the event.
- You and your belongings may be searched on entry to the event. You consent to such searches and waive any related claims that may arise. If you elect not to consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ensure that they meet any age restrictions set by the promoter. No refunds will be made to purchasers who are refused entry due to not meeting the age limit.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot be always guaranteed.
8 – General
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Lebanese laws.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit / debit card in USD
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
For more information about a purchase you have made, email us at: