DbExperts.me may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes
1 - What we collect
We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us. However, we may collect personal information from you when you register on our site or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your information such as:
- Full name
- Contact information including email address
- User names and passwords
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
2 - How We Use Information
- To personalize your experience, your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website, we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service, our information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails, the email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
3 - Outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
4 - Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
5 - Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access and maintain accurate data on our website, we have stringent physical, electronic, and management procedures in place to safeguard purchasing and to ensure that the information we collect is always secure.
6 - Updating Your Information
When you use our services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and to correct this data if it is inaccurate.
For more information about a purchase you have made, email us at: